Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

How to grow a healthy plant

 Hey guys, welcome or welcome back to my blog!

In today's blog I am gonna be sharing How To Grow A Plant which is a piece of work I have worked through today analysing the steps of growing a healthy plant. I did this task for my reading and it was really fun and I really enjoyed it. My goal for this task was to make connections between other texts and general knowledge to expand meaning and pose questions. 


I hope you learn something from this post and take out the time to plant something new. 
Question: What have you got planted in you garden?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chydale,
    I liked how you have put in the steps of how to grow a plant. It's cool how you added a hypothesis. Maybe next time you could add something like, make sure it has lots of sunlight or something light that. As you have asked I have a lemon tree, a strawberry garden and some herbs. Well overall i think you did a great job!
    -Lucy B

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post