Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

Terrific Tree Diagrams

Hey guys, welcome or welcome back to my blog!

In today's blog I am gonna be sharing my maths for last week ( Wk 3).

Last week we were all split up into groups of year 6's and 5's and learned a whole lot about probability. My task goal for last week was to Show all possible outcomes of an event using tree diagrams and organised lists. -L3 Probability and determine the theoretical probability of simple events using percentages, fractions and decimals. - L3 Probability. This task was a very interesting one and I learned heaps here is my work explaining terrific tree diagrams.


I hope you learned something from this post! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post