Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Blogtastic Blogging!

Welcome again to my blog,

Today I will be showing you how to  be an awesome blogger! Its also got a lot of information about it including: How to make a good blog post, good blog comment and how to embed. To write a good blog post you need a catchy title to hook your readers to read your post. Next you need an introduction like this explaining what your post is about.  After that you need a body. The body includes your blog post. Usually it includes a DLO or maybe a picture. Last you need a conclusion. The conclusion wraps everything together. Everything about commenting and embedding. I hope you learn something from my post.


What have you learned today? Write in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post