Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2021

My Māori Conversation Comic

 My Maori Conversation Comic

This past week we have been working on our Māori. For our create we made a comic conversation either on a google drawing or on a slideshow. I chose a slideshow. We had special kupu/words that we had to learn and memorise. We had questions that we had to add to our comic. I hope you enjoy my comic :>

Here are some questions in Māori answer : Ko wai tō ingoa/Whats your name? 

Answer in the comments! Bye!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chydale - Ko Jo Earl tōku ingoa - no Papakura ahau. This is a great slideshow showing the new kupu you have learned. Have you managed to memorise any of the kupu?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post