Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

 Duolingo french


Hi guys, welcome 2021! To kick this year off I started learning french!

French is a popular language and I had on my goals for the year to learn a new language. To learn french I am using an app called duolingo. Duolingo has multiple languages you can learn from. So far I have learned a few words about people like femme which means girl. There are also heaps of other things you can do, you can read a book in the language your learning to increase your vocab. 

You should check it out if your interested in learning a new language. 

Down below is a photo of the duolingo have fun!!!






2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Chydale,
    I really liked your blog this week! I didn't know that you could speak french and I also didn't know that femme was girl.
    Ava

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Ava,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. French is a really popular language and its very easy to learn, most words sound very similar to English just pronounced differently for example gym in French is Gymnastics. Did you know that French has different kind of macrons just like Te Reo?
      Thank you again for Commenting on my blog.
      Cheers!
      -Chydale

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post