Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

The Month of The Holy Rosary (October)

Welcome or Welcome back to my blog, 

in today's blog post I am going to be telling you about The Holy Rosary. The Holy Rosary is a prayer that is dedicated to Mary the mother of Christ. The Modern day Rosary started when a man named St Dominic saw Mary and she told him to revive The Rosary in the Church. He did that and thats how The Rosary began, learn more in my slide.


What Have you learned from this post?? Comment below :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chydale,
    I liked how you explained the Rosary. From your slide I have learned about how the Rosary started. I think you did a great job.
    - Lucy B

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post