Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Junk food or no junk food?

 Hi Everyone and welcome back to my blog, 

Today I have a debate that needs to be settled among the schools. Should schools have junk food?

Comment below to share your views on the subject. Enjoy!


Junk food should be allowed and served at school

Junk food, delicious food served at takeaways but not at school. Yes not at school! Wouldn't you love to open your lunch box and see a juicy burger and some french fries waiting for you to dig in? Don't you think that schools these days are getting a little unfair. 


A lack of food can cause a lack of energy which would cause a slump in children's focus. Why can't they just eat normal food you ask, not many kids like the food put in their lunchboxes and that causes them not to eat it due to a lack of appetite.

These are some more reasons why Junk food should be allowed and served at school.


Ever forgot your lunch and the teachers gave you something disgusting to eat but you had to eat it because you had no lunch. Ever been tired one morning and don't want to go to school, junk food waiting for you can boost your excitement and make you extra ready to get to school. 


So teachers and parents, pack a nice big burger, hot dog or more in your child's lunch. Do you agree that it will bring a brighter day to your child's life?



2 comments:

  1. Hi Chydale, I can see you have worked hard on this piece of writing, I especially like the bold font to really engage with the reader. Remember next time to put this into a doc and link it, you also need to introduce what the learning goals were. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chydale,

    I can only imagine the faces of the children who have burgers or hot dogs for lunch. My only concern is the word "hot," how would these foods be heated up before being eaten?

    I feel another persuasive argument coming on, "The importance of a microwave in Tumu Hub?"

    Thanks for sharing.
    Mrs Ferguson

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post