Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2020

The black lives matter movement.

Hi listner,
Since the 26 May 2020 protests  people have taken the time to think more of black people.
While some people are talking about how black lives matter and everyone is equal some people still take black people as lesser people and individuals. Though black people may seem as bad people and un-useful to the society black people have done many great things in the course of history. Take Harriet Tubman; this women saved many people from being slaves and dying in the hands of their masters. Thats one of thousands of black people in history who made sure that the generations after them would have much better lives.
What would you do if you had a opportunity to change someones life?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post